Netica is one of the Adaptation technologies that can be called in real-time from Jube. What follows is a comprehensive guide to using Netica. This guide will provide the skills needed create Adaptations, in Netica, that can be integrated into Jube in real-time:
N01 Netica Basics
- Nov 9, 2018 Introduction to Netica Basics
- Nov 10, 2018 1) Create a New Canvas, add a Dependent Variable and an Independent Variable.
- Nov 10, 2018 2) Set States attributed to the Dependent and Independent Variables.
- Nov 10, 2018 3) Link Variables as causes consequence.
- Nov 10, 2018 4) Enter subjective probabilities for each consequence.
- Nov 10, 2018 5) Manually setting node states to predict and explain.
- Nov 10, 2018 6) Netica Discretisation of Continuous Variable.
- Nov 10, 2018 7) Learn node probabilities.
- Nov 10, 2018 8) Test Classification Accuracy of a Bayesian Network.
- Nov 10, 2018 10) Add Nodes Automatically to a Canvas.
- Nov 10, 2018 11) Learn TAN Structure to Link Nodes Automatically.